Hier zullen handige weetjes geplaatst worden.
Microsoft handmatige activatie
Windows 10 upgrade disablen
HP Laserjet P2015:
I have a problem with a laserjet P2015, the first 2 lights are staying on when I power up the printer(paper jam and toner).
I have replaced the toner and this worked for a day but it has now gone back to the old way.
I have checked for a paper jam, no paper to be found and I looked to see there was no dirt blocking the sensors.
If I boot up without the toner in it says there is no paper in the printer, when there is.
If it is the top 2 lights, then it is most likely the formatter.
Remove the left side cover by levering at the back corner with a flat screwdriver.
Near the bottom right corner of the formatter is a small push switch.
It is a 3mm dia black cirle.
This is the engine test. It will test the printer without using the formatter.
Push and release with a pen.
You should get a page with lines printed.
If so, then the formatter is faulty.
It’s a leap of faith, I know, so go at _your_own_risk_. Taking from the comments above, though, here are the exact steps that I used (with great success):
1. Preheated the oven to 350F
2. Removed the formatter from the printer (duh).
3. Removed the thin black piece of plastic by the memory socket.
4. To elevate the board in the oven, I placed it face down on three (golf ball-sized) balls of crumpled aluminum foil on a cookie sheet (that I had already lined with aluminum foil) taking care that the foil balls were not touching any of the soldered parts.
5. Baked it at 350F for 8 minutes exactly.
6. GENTLY removed the cookie sheet with board from oven and let cool undisturbed for several hours.
7. I then reinstalled the formatter board in the printer and it fired up without any problems whatsoever.
Priva print user instellen:
“C:\Program Files\Priva\Priva Office\Server\Bin\PoTaskRunner.exe” -setuser
LetsGrow printdistrubitor script:
Dim objFSO, objTextFile
Dim strText, strNewText
Set objFSO = CreateObject(“Scripting.FileSystemObject”)
Const ForReading = 1
Const ForWriting = 2
Const ForAppending = 8
Set objTextFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile (“c:\archive\” & SerialNumber & “.txt”, ForReading, True)
strText = objTextFile.ReadAll
strNewText = Replace(strText, ” “, “”)
printeddate = Right(“00” + CStr(day(PrintDate)),2) + “-” + Right(“00” + CStr(month(PrintDate)),2) + “-” + CStr(year(PrintDate)) + ” ” + Right(“00” + CStr(hour(PrintDate)),2) + “:” + Right(“00” + CStr(minute(PrintDate)),2) + “:” + Right(“00” + CStr(second(PrintDate)),2)
strNewText = “PrivaPrint” & vbCrLf & printeddate & vbCrLf & strNewText
Set objTextFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile (“c:\archive\” & SerialNumber & “.txt”, ForWriting, True)
KPN Speedtouch S780:
firewall config state disabled
Microsoft Office Genuine Advantage:
Vista Wireless alleen lokaal:
Disable the IP Helper service:
1. Go to Start and type in “services.msc” (without the quotes) and press Enter
2. Scroll down to the IP Helper service, right click on it and select Properties
3. In the dropdown box that says “Automatic” or “Manual”, set it to Disabled and then click on “Apply”
4. Then click on “Stop” to stop the service from running in the current session
5. Click OK to exit the dialog
1. Go to Start and type in “ncpa.cpl” (without the quotes) and press Enter
2. Right click on each network connection and select “Properties”
3. Remove the checkmark from the box next to “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
4. Click OK to exit the dialog
NOTE: You should do this for each network connection.
Disable the DHCP Broadcast Flag:
1. Go to Start and type in regedit and press Enter.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
4. In this registry path, click the (GUID) subkey to be updated.
5. If the key DhcpConnForceBroadcastFlag does not exist, use the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value. In the New Value #1 box, type DhcpConnForceBroadcastFlag, and then press ENTER. If the key exists, skip this step.
6. Right-click DhcpConnForceBroadcastFlag, and then click Modify.
7. In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
8. Close Registry Editor.
NOTE: You should do this for each and every GUID subkey.